Re: [News] Mac OS X Does Not Look Better Than GNU/Linux

Ezekiel wrote:
> <snip>
>
> They can look the same, but one is a fake copy-cat that doesn't work the
> same as the real thing.

Precisely, and I think that when you make an environment look like
another one, you set your users up to *expect* both environments to
*work* the same as well, which is obviously not the case here.  I'm all
for keeping GUIs intuitive and having environments available that are
easy for Windoze/Mac users to pick up, but it's all about balance.