[News] New PCLinuxOS Magazine, Recommendation

File: The New PCLinuxOS Magazine July 2009 Issue

,----[ Quote ]
| The New PCLinuxOS Magazine, which comprises volunteers from the PCLinuxOS
| community is proud to announce the release of it's July 2009 edition. This
| edition brought forth several decisions from the new crew to bring it forth
| to a monthly release and the selection of a new Chief Editor, Paul Arnote aka
| parnote.
`----

http://www.pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/5-the-new-pclinuxos-magazine-july-2009-issue

Music Slight of Hand.

,----[ Quote ]
| I HIGHLY recommend that you get PCLinuxOS. Download it, burn it to disk, run
| the Live CD and then install it. You'll be saying goodbye to all the Windows
| headaches of spyare and viruses. You'll also be saying hello to a stable,
| secure operating system with thousands of software titles (like
| AudiKonverter) and a wonderful welcoming community of users.
`----

http://www.oneclicklinux.com/2009/06/music-slight-of-hand.html

Recent:

Community Remaster: PCLinuxOS Xfce – Phoenix Edition RC1

,----[ Quote ]
| This project has sprung up from the MyPCLinuxOS Forum per a request from the
| Xfce enthusiasts. Sproggy took this project on as a personal task to see if
| he could create a worthy PCLinuxOS Remaster to sit alongside the other greats
| Remasters out there. Sproggy chose Xfce because it is lightweight and
| superfast on old computers.
`----

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/?p=62

KDE 4 packages for PCLinuxOS Scheduled

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE 4 packages for the PCLinuxOS distrubtion are scheduled to arrive in the
| PCLinuxOS repositories by the end of June or sooner if things build well.
| Hopefully most of the 3rd party applications will have matured enough to
| replace their KDE 3 counterparts.
`----

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/?p=56

Good-Bye Ubuntu, Hello PCLinuxOS