Re: [News] MAFIAA Cracks Down on Music Being Played in Public

Hans Lister wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>> Back in 1972 I remember a farm hand, who brought a portable
>> radio to listen to whilst attending to equipment repairs in
>> a poultry farm building with 40,000 chickens.  So he was
>> doing a public performance with a Colosseum "audience", LOL.
>
> Himmler was a chicken farmer before he became a leader in the
> Third Reich.
>
> I suppose there is hope for you High Plains Thumper...

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2009/06/hans-lister.html

[quote]
Name: Hans Lister (aka Doctor Smith, Moshe Goldfarb, flatfish,
Gary Stewart, ...)

Traits:
    * Just another lame flatfish nym (see entry for flatfish troll)
[/quote]

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

--
HPT