Re: For those who still claim Microsoft doesn't have a monopoly...

On Jun 21, 10:06 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ Gregory Shearman on Sunday 21 June 2009 23:13 : \____
> >
> > Minedoesn't. It provides a nice clean and simple interface. I've been
> > using it for years. I wouldn't even know what the inside of my local
> > branch looks like, these days.
>
> Netwest assumed keyloggers are installed.

Speaking of keyloggers, I never check my email or enter my password on
the computers at the hotels I stay at.  I only check the news and read
some blogs there.  Still, my sisters insist on checking their MySpace
and Facebook accounts.  Whatever, lol!