[News] Loads of GNU/Linux Distributions Released

Parted Magic 4.2

http://partedmagic.com/

Webconverger 4.9

http://webconverger.com/

ymera 20090618

http://www.hymera.it/

Macpup Opera

http://macpup.org/

GeeXboX 1.2.2: features enhancement release (06/19/2009)

,----[ Quote ]
| A few interesting patches recently having been commited to 2.0 development
| tree, people on forum asked for backport of these on stable 1.2 release. So
| did we, adding a new key feature, with multi-threaded video decoding support.
| Non IT people can see this as a way to finally make use of their brand new
| multi-core CPU systems providing parallelized treatment. And the results are
| pretty good, with a 1.8x video decoding speed boost on Core2Duo and 3.0x
| speedup with Core2Quad. It is now truely possible to actually decode 1080p
| HDTV streams on Linux.
`----

http://www.geexbox.org/en/index.html

Ultimate Edition 2.2

,----[ Quote ]
| I can not stress how important that it is to torrent this release with well
| over 1/2 a Terabyte of transfer seen locally yesterday.  We do have mirrors
| in route to try and take the load off, please, please torrent after you get
| it.
`----

http://ultimateedition.info/#Contents

Debris 1.8.2

http://debrislinux.org/

Karoshi 6.0

http://www.karoshi.org.uk/

Updated AntiX 8.2-pt1 is Available for Testing

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.mepis.org/node/14220