Re: When zeal becomes zealotry: a tawdry tale

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <0wv%l.13964$Xl4.8618@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Robert Clayton belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>> > This little blog post exposes the truth about Roy Schestowitz and the
>> > immoral tricks he's been up to.
>> >
>> > http://opensourcetogo.blogspot.com/2009/06/when-zeal-becomes-zealotry-tawdry-tale.html
>> >
>> > I thought this news group would find this interesting. Enjoy.
>>
>> Another Windows user angry with Roy.  Yawn.
>
> He seems more involved with Linux that you do:

Corrected:

> He seems more involved with Linux than you are:

Correct.

>    I'm David Schlesinger (aka "Lefty"), an active and vocal member of
>    the burgeoning mobile open source community. I'm member of the LiMo
>    Foundation's Architectural Steering Committee and chair of the Open
>    Source Committee, as well as a member of the GNOME Foundation
>    Advisory Board, and a board member of the Open Media Now!
>    Foundation. I've presented, on various occasions, at FOSTEL, GUADEC,
>    Open Source in Mobile, and the Linux Symposium, among a variety of
>    other venues. Nothwithstanding any of that, this blog represents my
>    own opinions, not those of my employer, our customers, or anyone
>    else. As if you couldn't tell.

So I am corrected on his motivation.

But not too impressed by reading at that link; it is somewhat of an echo of
COLA, although this is kind of my feeling:

   They're in a war, and they can't see out of the trenches.

That said, of course, by "Anonymous", who seems to be a heavy poster there.
He did quite a good job of distracting Roy from his "mission".

--
Q:	What's the difference between USL and the Titanic?
A:	The Titanic had a band.