Re: Roy Schestowitz Exposed !!!!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <Lpv%l.13960$Xl4.1629@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Uh, Flatso, without digging into it ourselves, how do we know that this
>> "GordyMichaels"
>>
>>    1. Is a real person who set up his own Gooogle site?
>>
>>    2. That it isn't /you/, or some other equally malicious and scurrilous
>>       poster.
>>
>>    3. That this person isn't setting up his /own/ smear campaign against
>>       Roy.
>
> Since he provides links to back his assertions, which you can easily
> independently check, why does it matter whether he is who he says he is,
> or someone else?

Ooooh, links to other bloggers.

Get outa town.

> Is one of the points you agree with Roy on attacking Wikipedia editors
> who fix up articles after Roy's friends edit them in ways that violate
> Wikipedia policy?

Nice try at imputing that Roy's friends edit them in such a way.  Do they?

Or are you engaging in the same type of smearing that "Robert Clayton" and
gordymichaels claim?

> Your protestations would be a lot more believable if you didn't leap in
> so often to defend Roy by attacking the messenger and ignoring the
> evidence the messenger presents.

My record on the subject is clear.  But just to reiterate -- I think you
guys are crazier and more obsessed about Roy than you claim Roy is.

Why do you jerks try to suck me into this Roy-bashing anyway?  Hmmm?

Listen up -- the only stuff I see from Roy is here in COLA -- and I don't
even see a lot of that.  So stop your fscking implication that my silence on
stuff I don't even read means anything.

I find all the frothing about Roy quite amusing.  Especially since your own
agenda is equally clear, Tim.

--
You're being followed.  Cut out the hanky-panky for a few days.