Re: [News] Mono Reported as a "Bug" in GNU/Linux

Hadron wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 03:09:21 +0100, Homer wrote:
>>
>>> This is a very significant point.
>>>
>>> So why exactly /is/ it so important to these Microsoft supporters that
>>> we all embrace Mono?
>>
>> It's not.  I could care less if you embrace mono or not.  But don't do
>> the Patent FUD.
>>
>> How can you not understand the difference between "Stop attacking Mono"
>> and "You must use Mono"?
>
> Anyway where's Rick and his dumb arse "definitions" about what Linux is
> and Linux isn't?

Which has *what* excactly to do with Mono, "true linux advocate" Hadron
Snot Quark?

You simply can't refrain to attack linux users whenever you send one of
your utterly worthless posts.
You are doing just fine in damaging your anti-linux ilk with your
relentless bullterrier crap
--
Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!