Re: [News] Mono Reported as a "Bug" in GNU/Linux

Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:57:15 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> Junk is putting it kindly. The hypothesis that best covers what I have
>>> observed from Vargese's writing at itwire is that he only writes his
>>> articles when he is very drunk or very high.
>>
>> So what specifically was junk about the article in question (apart from the
>> snide quip near the end about unicorns)?
>
> You know, most companies have a policy of not responding to requests from
> journalists about things.

Then they shouldn't whine about misrepresentation, now should they?

And let me ask you something that Timmy appears not to know, but you
with your encyclopedic knowledge of all things Microsoft might: *where*
can I find that royalty-free patent license to the patents in .NET?

Mart

--- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.