[News] Review of the Latest Foresight Linux

Review : Cherry Picks of the Month: Foresight Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| I just cannot believe that it has been a month to the day that I proudly
| signed off on the Cherry Pick of the Month for the second issue of GeekDeck!
| A whole lot has happened since then and I literally did not have a chance to
| get a lot of writing done. As if keeping up and committing translations for
| the GNOME, Xfce and LXDE projects wasn’t enough, I embarked on a 2-week-long
| roller coaster of a ride at work that just ended this afternoon! Have I
| mentioned that I am also running for the GNOME Board of Directors? My last
| adventures took me to a very familiar road, this time in my own backyard so
| to speak, as I was elected into the Foresight Linux Council and became their
| Community Manager.
`----

http://geekdeck.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/review-cherry-picks-of-the-month-foresight-linux/

Recent:

Foresight Linux 2.2.1

,----[ Quote ]
| From the testing that I could do, Foresight it a quite good distro, and
| certainly very polished and clean.
`----

http://blog.jjtcomputing.co.uk/2009/05/18/foresight-linux-221/

Foresight Linux 2.1.1 is out and about!

,----[ Quote ]
| It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of Foresight 2.1.1.
| Well known for being a desktop operating system featuring an intuitive user
| interface and a showcase of the latest desktop software, this new release
| brings you the latest GNOME 2.26.1 release, a newer Linux kernel 2.6.29, a
| revamped notification area, and a ton of Xorg improvements!
`----

http://www.ogmaciel.com/?p=690

Foresight Linux 2.1.1 Has GNOME 2.26.1

,----[ Quote ]