Re: [News] Linux Foundation Published Interview with IBM's Linux VP

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>  wisdom:
>
>> RedHat Adventure: "You're in a maze of twisted little packages, all
>> dependent. There's a threatening little Gnome in the room with
>> you."
>
> Funny one!

To the North there is a cave.

#enter cave

There is a large, sweaty barbarian, bearing a grease-gun.

#say "Hello"

The large, sweaty barbarian approaches you menacingly.

   "I am Sweaty the Impaler. I offer you my protection from the Trolls,
    but you must first sign an oath of allegiance in blood, or I shall
    strike thee down with my mighty lawyers"

#leave cave

Your exit is blocked by several mighty lawyers, bearing heavy scrolls.
As you try to leave, you feel the penetration of a grease-gun, and a
sharp blow to the skull. You fall to the floor, and die.

Would you like to play again.

#yes

To the North there is a cave.

#call IBM

IBM approaches from the South. He is holding a heavy scroll.

#read scroll

The scroll contains a magic spell which summons an army of mighty lawyers.

#pick up scroll

The scroll has been added to your inventory.

#enter cave

There is a large, sweaty barbarian, bearing a grease-gun.

#use spell on barbarian

An army of mighty lawyers appears. The large, sweaty barbarian looks
worried, and hastily retrieves a scroll from his back pocket. He reads
from the scroll, and a second army of mighty lawyers appears. A long and
bloody battle ensues, after which only one army of mighty lawyers
remains standing, and the large, sweaty barbarian runs away to the West.

Congratulations, you have vanquished the large, sweaty barbarian. As you
exit the cave, you notice the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and
a stream is flowing into a waterfall, which casts a magic rainbow
through the spray of water.

There is a grease-gun here.

#pick up grease-gun

You pick up the grease-gun. There is an inscription on it.

#read inscription

The inscription reads "Warning: Patent Biohazard Level 4. Use sparingly"

#throw grease-gun into magic rainbow

You cast the grease-gun into the magic rainbow. There is a loud bang and
a puff of smoke. The grease-gun has been destroyed.

Would you like to play again?

#no

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 01:36:22 up 15 days,  5:34,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.00