Re: [News] Linux Foundation Published Interview with IBM's Linux VP

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Interview with Bob Sutor

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode of Open Voices, Linux Foundation Executive Director Jim | Zemlin talks with newly appointed VP of Linux and Open Source at IBM Bob | Sutor. They cover IBM’s current support of Linux, the origin of that support, | and the hotspots Bob sees in the Linux and open source market today. | Highlights include conversation about cloud computing, Linux on the desktop, | ODF, and the growth of the Linux community. `----

http://linux-foundation.org/weblogs/openvoices/2009/06/09/bobsutor/

http://linux-foundation.org/weblogs/openvoices/bob-sutor-interview-part1
(((((
Bob Sutor: We have over 30,000 people using Linux desktops in IBM
)))))