Re: See Roy Schestowitz Made an Ass of.......

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <unufqlxwnkso$.ov2inwxog9jh.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Moshe Goldfarb <goldfarbmoshe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> See his baseless accusations get challenged.
>> See his ass lickers get shot down.
>> See the total lunacy of his BN site.
>>
>> Come watch....Trust me, you will enjoy.....
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-09062009.html

What, listening to Trojan1223 mouth off?

Man, IRC logs give me the yawns.  Better off reading The Congressional
Record.

> It was funnier the next day, when Roy revealed that Microsoft is led be
> neo-facists and "at least one eugenic". No one asked him about that,
> which was too bad.

Got a link?

   http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-10062009.html

doesn't have the word "eugenic" in it.  Nor "neo" with fascist anywhere near
it.

So where'd you come up with that?

--
Tuesday After Lunch is the cosmic time of the week.