Re: See Roy Schestowitz Made an Ass of.......

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <g2cYl.9503$he4.6043@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > It was funnier the next day, when Roy revealed that Microsoft is led be
>> > neo-facists and "at least one eugenic". No one asked him about that,
>> > which was too bad.
>>
>> Got a link?
>>
>>    http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-10062009.html
>>
>> doesn't have the word "eugenic" in it.  Nor "neo" with fascist anywhere near
>> it.
>>
>> So where'd you come up with that?
>
> Sorry, it was the 7th.  I misread Moshe's URL, and thought the "06" was
> the date, not the month.
>
>> <http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-07062009.html>

Very inscrutable.  The contrapuntal nature of the IRQ chat between Roy and
mib_db6h21 is fascinating, if difficult to parse.  I sure don't get the
"eugenic" reference, though.

--
Things will be bright in P.M.  A cop will shine a light in your face.