Re: See Roy Schestowitz Made an Ass of.......

In article <s_eYl.9826$Xl4.5127@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry, it was the 7th.  I misread Moshe's URL, and thought the "06" was
> > the date, not the month.
> >
> >> <http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/irc-log-07062009.html>
>
> Very inscrutable.  The contrapuntal nature of the IRQ chat between Roy and
> mib_db6h21 is fascinating, if difficult to parse.  I sure don't get the
> "eugenic" reference, though.

Although I myself did not partake of smoking weed, most of the people
around me did in college, and that section of that IRQ chat reminds me
of the kind of conversations I overheard then.  (Note: I am specifically
not saying there is anything wrong if that was the case.  If Roy and
mib_db6h21 were getting high and relaxing on IRC, that's cool--they
should do it more).

--
--Tim Smith