[News] Mozilla Does Well with Free Software Beyond Firefox

Personas Reaches 5 Million Downloads!

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mozilla Labs team has announced that in only ten short weeks since the
| Personas launch, the Personas community has welcomed more than 5 million
| downloads! The downloads have been worldwide, with approximately 60% of them
| coming from outside of the United States. The community has welcomed more
| than 13,000 designs from nearly 9,000 artists.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2009/06/05/personas-reaches-5-million-downloads/

Mozilla to Let Enterprises Build Custom Firefox Browsers

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla is readying a program that will allow companies to build their own
| customized browsers based on the next version of Firefox, which will be out
| in a few weeks.
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/494543/Mozilla_to_Let_Enterprises_Build_Custom_Firefox_Browsers

Firefox 3.5 Preview now available for beta users

,----[ Quote ]
| Please note: This Firefox 3.5 Preview is intended for developer testing and
| community feedback. We recommend that most users wait for the official
| Firefox 3.5 release, which is coming soon.
`----

https://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2009/06/08/firefox-35-preview-now-available-for-beta-users/

Toronto students behind Firefox browser's amazing overhaul

,----[ Quote ]
| Students from Toronto's Seneca College have made a stellar contribution to
| Firefox's 3.5 release candidate, overhauling the infrastructure and
| localizing the browser to many different languages. The win-win partnership
| between Seneca and Mozilla has led to huge improvements in the firm's
| software, and jobs for Seneca graduates.
`----

http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/home/news.asp?id=53447

Recent:

Firefox 3.5: How Soon and How Big a Deal?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3823661/