Re: [News] IBM May Sue Microsoft for Fraudulent Propaganda

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> IBM Goes Legal Over Microsoft's WebSphere Claims
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Big Blue declines performance comparisons, sends a lawyers' letter
> | instead
> |
> | IBM has demanded Microsoft kill a site which claims IBM's WebSphere runs
> | better on Windows.
> |
> | IBM lawyers have contacted Microsoft about the "Who Knew?" site, which
> | claims that customers will save money and get better performance by
> | running WebSphere on Windows Server 2008, instead of on IBM operating
> | systems.
> `----

http://www.eweekeurope.co.uk/news/ibm-goes-legal-over-microsoft-s-websphere-claims-1076

This is REALLY cool stuff. Personally, I hope that Microsoft stays true to
form and goes to battle with IBM. It will/would be one of the bloodiest and
most embarrassing of MSFT...

Please Blammer... go for it...

                             From the desk of:
                             Jerome D. McBride

   19:58:31 up 39 days,  1:28,  3 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.05, 0.02