Re: [News] MAFIAA Sued (Directly) for $5 Million, by Cher

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:27:59 +0200, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Richard Rasker was heard to say:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:

>>> Yes, where did MS get their TCP/IP stack from again?
>>>
>>> Of course, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>>
>>> How about their first (and every subsequent) Windows UI?
>>>
>>> Let's not forget Billy Gates' dumpster diving for /other people's/
>>> "IP". Did he ever compensate those people for "all their hard work", I
>>> wonder?
>>>
>>> In fact, Gates' whole rotten empire is founded on the work of /others'/
>>> that he embraced, extended and extinguished over the years, resulting
>>> in one big plagiarised portfolio. But then we're not allowed to talk
>>> about that, because that'd upset Microsoft's biggest fan, Hardon (or
>>> actually the second biggest, after Miguel de Icaza).
>>
>> Huh? I am certainly no MS fan.

Hardon Quack, not a M$ fan? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe he didn't mean these quotes then:

<quote>
 You disappoint me. Up until now I didn't realise you really were "anti
Windows".
<unquote>
Hadron - Message-ID: <fr2ip5$j61$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<quote>
Anyone who says Open Office is as
good as MS Office is living in denial.
<unquote>
Hadron Quark - Message-ID: <87wsxqrjmz.fsf@xxxxxxxxx>

<quote>
The great majority of Windows application SW
is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.
<unquote>
Hadron - Message-ID: <fkga6j$ure$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<quote>
 I see no illegally maintained monopoly.
<unquote>
Hadron - Message-ID: <fk8pu0$ovj$5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<quote>
What specifically was wrong with XP? I used it for development for years
and never experienced the BSODs the liars in this group claim. Was it
perfect? No. Did it work well? Yes, most certainly.
<unquote>
From: Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>

And so on, & so on....

--
Debian/Ubuntu are a pain in the hole - you need to recompile the latest
NVidia drivers using a set version of the compiler, for example, when