Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Bong is a Pile of... Theft?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Chris Ahlstrom took another hit and mumbled:

>> You get nothing.  Nada.  Squat.  Bupkiss.
>
> Type in "microsoft antitrust" and you get results, and the searches aren't
> skewed, either.

Ah, I see the problem.  My machine has scripting blocked for Bing.

My bad!

When I was getting dropdowns, they were actually taken from my search
history.

However, retrying the above with scripting allowed, I /still/ get incomplete
results:

   antitrust m

      antitrust movie

I'm not sure if that is bad, but it is certainly much less helpful than
Google.  BING!

--
Don't read any sky-writing for the next two weeks.