[News] Free (Gratis) Red Hat Gets Community newsletter

CentOS Pulse - Community newsletter

,----[ Quote ]
| A CentOS newsletter was what I wanted to have for a long time.
`----

http://dag.wieers.com/blog/centos-pulse-community-newsletter

CentOS Pulse - The Bi-weekly CentOS Newsletter #0901

,----[ Quote ]
| Contents
|
|    1. Foreword
|    2. Announcements
|          1. New CentOS-Mirror-Announce mailing list
|          2. CentOS 5.3 LiveCD released
|          3. CentOS Directory Server (CDS)
|          4. CentOS-2 goes EOL
|    3. Featured Articles
|          1. CentOS Promo SIG
|    4. Community Threads
|          1. Wiki translations to Chinese (zh)
|          2. CentOS presence at HAR2009
|          3. CentOS on the Dell XPS M1530 and Compaq CQ60
|          4. Missing updates danger to CentOS
|          5. CentOS and the Amazon EC2 cloud
|          6. The yum-clean-all mantra
|    5. CentOS Errata
|          1. CentOS-3
|          2. CentOS-4
|          3. CentOS-5
|    6. CentOS in the Spotlight
|    7. Upcoming Events
`----

http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/0901

Where does Red Hat grow from here?

,----[ Quote ]
| If this is the future of Red Hat - duking it out with small (but growing -
| SpringSource grew subscription revenue by over 300 percent in 2008)
| open-source competitors? I think Red Hat is well-positioned to win this
| battle, but at what cost?
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10254340-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoadw

Recent: