Re: Sweden’s Most Prolific Writer Supports Sharing by P2P

bb wrote:

> On 2009-06-02 17:17, Hadron wrote:
>> bb <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Well, I have no idea about the numbers, the point is that many has no
>>> chance at
>>
>> No. You don't. But numbers dictate income. And you are pulling them out
>> of your arse.
>>
>>> all to sell since they don't get published, and show that even with a
>>> very low
>>> rate of paying downloaders the profit may be better since there is a
>>> zero margin
>>> cost.
>>>
>>> /bb
>>>

>> Are you mentally ill? Zero publishing cost? WTF?
>>
>> What about production costs, continued income, musicians wages, tax, etc
>> etc etc?
>>
>> You freetards are clueless. Get out of your Mom's basement and get a job
>> you slimy little freetard you.
>>

> Your comments make me puke,

Ah another one, welcome to the club ;-)

Fortunately fellow posters advised me to save my puke for something
worthwhile. Hadron is not :-p

> you spew out shit all the time,

You've ain't seen nothing yet babe, but feel free to read Hadron's
posting history on Google groups (for example).

> I wonder if you ever talk to peoples in real life.

No, Hadron Quark lives in a parallel Universe, where he is the Omni
Potent, Omni Present and Omni Creative Center of that Universe. In
contrast to the Omni Creative in OUR Universe (GOD) he despises all
creations which are not alike him. Hadron is a Lucifer alike being.

You are waisting your time, energy and bandwidth, arguing with the sow!

[rest snipped]

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com