Re: [News] KDevelop4 Near Release; KDE4's Oxygen Brings Breathe Icon Theme

After takin' a swig o' grog, White Spirit belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> KDevelop is yet another half arsed incomplete development environment
>> which has sucked in resources which could so have contributed so much
>> more to something like eclipse or gdb/emacs/ddd. You know there are
>> issues when the unstable branch is 10 months old.
>
> I had it running on my laptop before I installed QT4 and it looked good.
> I didn't devote much time to it but your description didn't match what
> I saw.

It's not Microsoft Visual Studio, so of course Hadron has to lie about it.

That's Hadron's job, that's what he does.

It should be obvious even to this sneering FUD-monger that KDevelop 3.5
might be languishing because they're now concentrating on KDevelop 4.0:

   http://www.kdevelop.org/

Not only is Hadron no Linux advocate, he's not even a good Windows troll.
To be a good troll, you have to skirt the edge of believability.
Hadron should know by now that the Big Lie won't cut it.

Get you're copy of KDE 4.0 beta 3 now!

--
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
		-- Mark Twain