Re: [News] KDevelop4 Near Release; KDE4's Oxygen Brings Breathe Icon Theme

On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:50:35 +0100, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls White Spirit was heard to say:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> KDevelop is yet another half arsed incomplete development environment
>> which has sucked in resources which could so have contributed so much
>> more to something like eclipse or gdb/emacs/ddd. You know there are
>> issues when the unstable branch is 10 months old.
>
> I had it running on my laptop before I installed QT4 and it looked good.
>   I didn't devote much time to it but your description didn't match what
> I saw.

It wouldn't, as the Hadron troll is a M$ fanboi & anti-Linux troll.

--
Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)