Re: The Microsoft Dictionary Released

  this bit o' wisdom:

> The Microsoft-English Dictionary 1.5
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Legal, Marketing, and Internet Community Terms
>|
>|     "Cancer" - (1)(n) - Microsoft metaphor describing Linux and the open
>|     source software movement. In reality, the term best describes Microsoft's
>|     own products, starting off small and then growing, spreading, and usually
>|     having negative effects on its host, often requiring software "doctors"
>|     and utilities to restore or recover such problems. Like cancer in the
>|     human body, many hosts have been disabled or killed by such organisims.
>|     See also "Swap Files" and "Temp Files."
> `----
>
> http://www.infowarrior.org/articles/msdictionary.html

I like the picture of the Microsoft dollar broken down by how Microsoft
makes that dollar.

   "Issue" - (1)(n) - A feel-good euphemism used by Microsoft ...
   "Known Issue" - (1)(n) - A feel-good euphemism used by Microsoft...
   "Beta Release" - (1)(n) - Any shrink-wrapped Microsoft product available
    for retail purchase or sold to PC manufacturers for inclusion on new
    PCs...

--
"Text processing has made it possible to right-justify any idea, even
one which cannot be justified on any other grounds."