[News] K Desktop Environment Team Opens Brainstorm

KDE Brainstorm: Get Your Ideas Into KDE!

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE is about the community, rather than the product. It is not all about the
| code: there are many other ways in which people can be part of KDE, and a
| very simple way is to connect with other people.
|
| In an effort to bridge the gap between users and developers, the KDE
| Community Forums have launched a new initiative to coordinate feature
| requests. A new "Brainstorm" section has been created in the KDE Community
| Forums: users are encouraged to post requests there.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/2009/03/20/kde-brainstorm-get-your-ideas-kde

Software-properties-kde, jockey-kde enhancements for Jaunty

,----[ Quote ]
| Some enhancements for the KDE frontend of everybody's
| favorite /etc/apt/sources.list editor, as launchable from Adept (and more
| recently lauchable from KPackageKit) have been uploaded just now to Kubuntu
| 9.04. I actually made the changes back in February, but I forgot to bug mvo
| enough to get the changes into the main bzr branch...
`----

http://jtechinda.blogspot.com/2009/03/software-properties-kde-enhancements.html

Recent:

KDE 4.2 Lures Me Back to Kubuntu 8.10 . . .

,----[ Quote ]
| Well, I sounded pretty certain in my last post that I was done with KDE 4.1
| and Kubuntu 8.10. I was told by a commenter to that post that KDE 4.2 looked
| pretty promising. I spent this past weekend working with VirtualBox (which
| itself has matured into a great program - more later) and I got curious about
| what the Jaunty Jackalope Kubuntu had to offer.
`----

http://sharplinux.blogspot.com/2009/02/kde-42-lures-me-back-to-kubuntu-810.html

My Impressions of KDE 4.2

,----[ Quote ]