[News] New Version of Compiz is Released

[FusionComm] Compiz 0.8.2 fully released !

,----[ Quote ]
| This is the first stable release of Compiz 0.8 series. This release is the
| first merged release of both (former) Compiz and Compiz Fusion projects, and
| what is newly released here is what previously was the -fusion part ; the
| core part was released on Sunday, March 1st. This release is the result of
| the 0.7 development series and is mostly a bugfix release. A fully detailed
| changelog is available below.
`----

http://lists.compiz-fusion.org/pipermail/community/2009-March/000185.html

Recent:

Special dev version 1.9.22-based with Compiz released

,----[ Quote ]
| Have you ever dreamed of Compiz-like effects in Enlightenment 17 ?
|
| After a good number of previous testing versions, reports, fixes, and
| features added, Elive finally releases the special version with E17 running
| over Compiz (ecomorph).
|
| Do you want more details? Just watch the video and see what it looks like!
`----

http://www.elivecd.org/Main/News/elive-development-1.9.22-compiz-released

[compiz] [ANNOUNCE] compiz-0.8.0

,----[ Quote ]
| New plugin "commands" that handles the bindings for arbitrary commands that
| previously were handled in core. In addition to the previously present key
| bindings button and edge bindings were added as well.
`----

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/compiz/2009-February/003299.html

[ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-ati 6.11.0

,----[ Quote ]
| xf86-video-ati 6.11.0
|
| Highlights:
| - - Lots of bug fixes since 6.10.0
| - - Crtc/output/encoder rework
| - - Render repeat mode fixes
|
| 6.12.0 will be soon to follow with accel support for r6xx/r7xx chips
|
| Alan Coopersmith (2):
|       Remove xorgconfig & xorgcfg from See Also list in man page
|       Add README with pointers to mailing list, bugzilla & git repos
`----

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-driver-ati/2009-February/008479.html

First Look: Elive E17 Compiz

,----[ Quote ]