[News] Tiny Core GNU/Linux Reviewed Again

Tiny Core Linux -- A Minimal Distro with Big Possibilities

,----[ Quote ]
| Tiny Core Linux runs great on minimal hardware and might be just what you're
| looking for to put that machine gathering dust in the basement to good use.
| The Opera browser provides a solid foundation for a simple Internet machine
| you could remote boot without even installing on a local hard drive. Other
| scenarios for utility computing require only a little research to get the
| right modules loaded and running. All that's left now is for you to drag that
| old machine out and give it a spin.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/6702/1/

Recent:

Tiny Core Linux Has Just 10 MB In Size

,----[ Quote ]
| Maybe the smallest desktop-based Linux distribution, which requires only 10
| MB free space on an USB drive, CD or an internal hard disk drive, Tiny Core
| Linux could give you a new experience and maximum Internet speed with a
| customizable X desktop and by running entirely in RAM. The Tiny Core Linux
| distribution is powered by Linux 2.6 kernel, Busybox, Tiny X, Fltk and Jwm.
| It shows fast booting speed and the latest version (Tiny Core Linux 1.2)
| comes with many improvements and bug fixes.
`----

http://www.downloadtube.com/blog/2009/03/11/tiny-core-linux-has-just-10-mb-in-size/

Tiny Core: A Linux desktop in just 10MB

,----[ Quote ]
| Despite being stripped to the bone Tiny is, in fact, easy to use, fast and
| installing additional applications is straight forward. Which doesn’t mean it
| will replace my desktop anytime soon but is probably worth installing on the
| USB flash drive I carry around.
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=4358

Big things come in TinyMe