[News] GNU/Linux Still on Playstation 3, Other Linux Games Debut

Linux On The Playstation 3

,----[ Quote ]
| The PlayStation 3 is capable of running Linux as well as other operating
| systems if installed on the console’s hard drive. Because it’s so powerful
| yet so cheap with Linux installed, it’s actually become somewhat of a favored
| research tool in academia. Many distributions are compatible with the
| console, including Yellow Dog Linux, Debian, Fedora 8, Gentoo, OpenSUSE and
| Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.sonyinsider.com/2009/03/14/linux-on-the-playstation-3/

Wormux 0.8.3 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Production cycle for this version was not the usual one (stabilization of
| development version before official release). In fact, Wormux 0.8.3
| corresponds to version 0.8.2 enhanced with some backports of the
| modifications done on the development version.
`----

http://www.linux-gamers.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2541

Recent:

5 Minutes of World of Goo