Re: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 14th of March, 2009.

Verily I say unto thee, that Peter Köhlmann spake thusly:
> DFS wrote:

>> Censorship is witholding information and reducing the free
>> expression of ideas because it might damage your lame cause,
>> [H]ypocrite.
>
> What part about "Troll-Free COLA Stats" is too difficult for you?

Or the fact that I have no power to censor an unmoderated newsgroup. His
Microsoft propaganda remains intact, for anyone stupid enough to want to
read it. However, it is not Linux advocacy, and thus not included in the
statistics of Linux advocacy. Even a moron like DooFuS should be able to
understand that.

But then, this is not a problem of understanding, since DooFy knows very
well what he is, and why his astroturfing is ignored. Even if I did have
the means to remove his lies from every news server in the world, that'd
no more be "censorship" than when any other shill is exposed and banned,
in any other context, such as the fairly recent case involving Belkin on
Amazon. I wonder if DooFy considered *that* "censorship"?

Yes, that's "censorship", in much the same way that locking up criminals
in jail is "slavery". Naturally those on the wrong side of morality will
complain. Having measures against criminals or the morally corrupt, that
are different to those measures usually applied to everyone else, is not
"hypocrisy", it's justice.

My "cause" is nothing more than that, liberty and justice, but seemingly
this cause is an effrontery to DooFy, which would seem to prove the sort
of twisted individual he really is. But then, to DooFy's kind, "liberty"
means the kind of "freedom" exercised by criminals like Microsoft, which
is the freedom to break racketeering laws like the Sherman Act with wild
abandon and relative impunity, and "justice" is any measure that assists
these racketeers in their orgy of power and greed.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It
|  is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~ William
|  Pitt the Younger

 04:00:43 up 129 days, 11:43,  5 users,  load average: 0.11, 0.06, 0.01