Re: OLPC Moves to ARM. Farewell, Windows XP?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:17:07 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Saturday 14 March 2009 14:37 : \____
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>> No need for your fantasies here in COLA, Timmy. For your knowledge, I'm
>> straight.
>
> How stupid can you be?  He was not calling you or him Gay, he was calling
> him an ass kisser.

Yeah, Roy!  A "deep throat" ass kisser, at that!  Bleh!  The whole concept
is repulsive!

I truly don't get it.  I simply respond when I see fit, as I see fit.
If I feel like responding, I do.  If I agree with Roy, I say that.  If I
don't agree, I say that.  Roy and I share many beliefs and attitudes in
common -- we're Linux (and Free software) advocates.  Of course I will agree
with Roy far more often than hostile posturing assholes such as Hadron, and
elusive pricks like Tim.

Even stranger is the entire lack of motivation for "ass kissing".  What do I
gain by "ass-kissing"?  At most, an online compliment.

Whoop-de-fscking doo.

I have little interest in Roy's Boycott-Novell efforts.  Some of it I agree
with.  Some of it I disagree with.  Sometimes he goes after stuff that seems
to me not to matter.  Other stuff, such as the OLPC, I have some interest
in, and some disgust at Microsoft's and Intel's efforts to counter it.

I'm sure Roy, however, appreciates all you idiots' implicit confirmation of
his power in the open-source blogosphere.

Personally, I think Roy is actually only the "master" of you guys.  He snaps
his fingers, and you all twitch like puppets.

--
"Laugh while you can, monkey-boy."
		-- Dr. Emilio Lizardo