Re: [News] OpenOffice.org Gets a Lot Faster in Next Version

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Booting OO was 7 - 8 seconds.
>> Booting OO from cache:-
>> tp@gronk1 ~ $ time oowriter
>>
>> real    0m1.352s
>> user    0m0.013s
>> sys     0m0.034s
>>
>> On this system:-
>> Linux gronk1 2.6.27-gentoo-r8 #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 12 12:19:44 EST 2009
>> i686 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
>
> Looks like one of those throw-away computers the dumbass
> Windows fluffers are always yammering about.

Lol, they're all running 800Mhz P3s from the local thrift shop. The losers
dream of a machine like this.

The trolls have no jobs, no money, no brains and no clue.

> You need to upgrade your kernel, too.

2.6.28.7 is the most recent so I'm only 0.0.1 behind the latest Linux
kernel.

I'm three years ahead of Vista, and 8 years ahead of the most widely used
Windows OS in the world ... XP.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008