Re: Crazy Linux using Lintard kills 16 students in Germany

Ezekiel wrote:
> Nope.... this murderer was also a Linux user.

How sad a troll you are.

http://www.hs.fi/english/article/In+Another+World+-+Pekka-Eric+Auvinen+and+the+Internet+ioriginally+posted+9122008i/1135241751510
'A year earlier, exactly this had happened. The night before the murders
at Jokela High School, the girl had chatted online with Pekka-Eric
Auvinen via the Windows instant messaging client, Live Messenger. '
'At the beginning of September 2007, Pekka wrote an instant message in
Messenger: It is now my time for bad luck.'

Now I'm quite sure you say that he wrote those instant messages using
Windows Live Messenger under Linux.

--
Timo Pirinen
pirisisi@xxxxxx