Re: Crazy gun using guntard kills 16 students in Germany

Hadron wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>                                                        guns

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/03/12/chilling-words-
gunman-said-as-he-murdered-students-on-killing-rampage-115875-21191132/

>>> A weirdo loser who was bullied and never had a girlfriend. Just like
>>> every other sorry ass lintard in the world.
>>
>> At least he didn't deliberately misquote an article and post it under
>> another man's name, like you did, fsckchop.
>
> Have you no shame?

"linux-sux" Scott Ezekiel Nudds certainly has not. After all, posting
under the name of another poster *and* doctoring the quote is shameless.
And you have sunk so low that you attack someone who points out that
behaviour? Do you actually try to sink below Glasser-level?
--
Microsoft: which revised Eula do you want to accept today?