Re: [News] Microsoft to End up Like SCO, Patents to Lose Their Bubble Value

On 2009-03-11, Peter Köhlmann <peter-koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> DFS wrote:
>
>> Sinister Midget wrote:
>>> On 2009-03-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> Not to mention the last bit of hokey crap Erik had that MICROS~1 was
>>> just a poor, misunderstood company that we should all love and respect
>>> because they never have or would sue over patents.
>>
>> I'm sure you'll be providing proof of this any day now...

I don't plan on making a habit of this, Doofie. But once in awhile is
OK I suppose. It only takes one to answer you. But:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.windows-xp/msg/e77d232a5bea44b2?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e283d9402524aab7?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/bc30372a78d064be?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/706ab409d4941298?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/cfc1b76758faf5d6?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f86774b095ba9914?hl=en

There now. That wasn't so hard. It took me less than 5 minutes. It
shouldn't take a highly-paid, in-demand, full-qualified burger-flipper
like you more than an hour.

> Erik has claimed that bullshit often enough.
> His claim was always that MS would use patents only as protection, not to
> start ligitation. As usual, Erik was either completely wrong or outright
> lying.
> But then, nobody with half a brain believed his crap then

That's why DuFuS would fall for it. He has less than half a brain.

--
Some men rob you with a six-gun, others with a fountain pen.
  -- Woodie Guthrie