Re: [News] Microsoft to End up Like SCO, Patents to Lose Their Bubble Value

DFS wrote:

> Sinister Midget wrote:
>> On 2009-03-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>>
>>> Why Microsoft has chosen to go after Linux now
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>
>> Not to mention the last bit of hokey crap Erik had that MICROS~1 was
>> just a poor, misunderstood company that we should all love and respect
>> because they never have or would sue over patents.
>
> I'm sure you'll be providing proof of this any day now...

Erik has claimed that bullshit often enough.
His claim was always that MS would use patents only as protection, not to
start ligitation. As usual, Erik was either completely wrong or outright
lying.
But then, nobody with half a brain believed his crap then
--
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain."
Friedrich Schiller