[News] Red Hat Makes More Deals, products, Gets More Software

BlueStripe Software Launches FactFinder 2.0, Delivering its Award-Winning
Application Service Management Solution to Red Hat Enterprise Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| BlueStripe Software, the industry's first provider of Application Service
| Management (ASM) solutions for today's dynamic data centers, today launched
| FactFinder 2.0, the latest version of its flagship product that enables
| enterprises to confidently stage, deploy, and manage business critical
| applications. FactFinder 2.0 extends the reach of its intelligent application
| discovery and unique service-level driven capabilities for application
| support to Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments, enabling unsurpassed
| intelligence into the performance and behavior of these applications. This
| allows users to understand the structure and relationship of their
| applications to efficiently manage complex, integrated applications, identify
| performance issues, and perform triage to resolve issues.
`----

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/03-10-2009/0004985885&EDATE=

Red Hat Announces Third Annual Innovation Awards

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT), the world's leading provider of open source
| solutions, today announced the launch of its third annual Red Hat Innovation
| awards to be presented at the 2009 Red Hat Summit and JBoss World, co-located
| this year in Chicago Sept. 1-4, 2009. The Innovation Awards were created to
| honor individuals and companies who have forged new ground to demonstrate
| innovative solutions through the use of Red Hat and JBoss products and
| technologies.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090309005144&newsLang=en

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization Delivers High Performance, Flexibility
and Cost Savings To U21Global

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions,
| today announced that U21Global, the world's premier online graduate school,
| migrated to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 with integrated virtualization to
| implement a reliable and affordable solution that could scale with growing
| business needs. It selected Red Hat Enterprise Linux to leverage its built-in
| virtualization technology in order to reduce its hardware footprint and
| increase operational flexibility.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090310005484&newsLang=en

Recent:

Red Hat returns to the Linux desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| Does this mean that Red Hat will be getting back into the Linux desktop
| business? That's the question I posed to Red Hat CTO Brian Stevens, in a
| phone call after the Red Hat/KVM press conference, and he told me that, "Yes.
| Red Hat will indeed be pushing the Linux desktop again."
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/red_hat_returns_to_the_linux_desktop

Red Hat Fedora Claims It's the Leader in Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3786726/Red+Hat+Fedora+Claims+Its+the+Leader+in+Linux.htm