Re: [News] PCLinuxOS 2009 is Released!

Snit wrote:

> I have not looked at it, but here is my prediction: the user interface will
> be a mish-mash of different competing ideas, and programs written for those
> competing ideas will not even hold to the general standards well.  Save and
> Print dialogs will be wildly inconsistent, common menu terms and hot keys
> will not work across programs, and the user will have *no* choice to be able
> to change these things.

Since you haven't looked at it your usual ignorant garbage goes without
saying.

As I mentioned in a previous post pclinuxos is a distro that once
installed stays up to date as long as you upgrade updated packages. The
new iso is for new installations. I already have the latest packages
even though I installed from the 2007 iso.

As for the rest of your rant, even though you have not looked at it, who
gives a toss? Intelligent people have, and always will, be able to suss
out the minor interface differences that apparently totally overwhelm
you.

> It will, like all other desktop Linux distros, limit choices in these areas.
>
> I sincerely hope it proves me wrong.

I hope it doean't. To reduce linux distros to meet your level
of ineptitude would be a serious loss everyone else.