Re: Ballmer: Microsoft needs to make faster Windows Mobile advances

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Saturday 07 March 2009 18:32 : \____

http://www.techflash.com/Ballmer_Microsoft_needs_to_make_faster_Windows_Mobile_advances.html

>    "We have a significant release coming this year. Not the full release we
>    wanted to have this year but we have a significant release coming this
>    year with Windows Mobile 6.5. I think that would look a lot like the
>    phone that I showed that was in the slide, but very good catch, very
>    impressed. (Laughter.) He was right on both scores, very good."
>
> Translation:  "Shit.  Couldn't fool you."

Linux is eating up rivals in this area.

What Ballmer meant to say was "Microsoft needs to make faster lawsuits against
Linux Mobile."

Steve McBallride should just call it a day and close shop.

There is no sustainable business or product that can keep Microsoft with money
in the bank. Expect more cutbacks.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Microsoft loves competition.
"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"
                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief