Re: [News] Microsoft is Scared of Big Scary GNU/Linuz

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> [C]lown, I'd make you cry in a database application development contest.

He would me make me cry too, I'd die laughing.

> More feckless muscle-flexing.

Here in Australia, we just call that "bullshitting".

> Surprised there's no code posted!

doofus is a legend in his own mind. In reality he's a pimple faced dickhead
living in his parents attic, or some script kiddie bad arse wannabee trying
to survive of computer crime in Romania.

Or both.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008