Re: [News] New Sub-notebooks to Cost $176 and Run GNU/Linux Only

After takin' a swig o' grog, Gregory Shearman belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> I've got big hands, and my palms reach to the edge of the thinkpad when
> I type. The stickers didn't tickle, they annoyed me (like the princess
> with a pea under her mattress).

   http://www.generationj.com/archive/life/pea.html

   The Princess and the Pee
                        ===

   . . .

   In synagogue, she would snort shamelessly if the cantor hit a sour note.
   At Passover seders, she would make faces until I couldn't keep my own
   straight.

   . . .

--
You are a bundle of energy, always on the go.