[News] GNU/Linux Gains Another Powerful Browser, Lots of Great Games

Hands on: Google Chromium browser alpha for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The open source Chromium project, which serves as the basis for Google's
| Chrome web browser, has reached alpha status on the Linux platform. Ars takes
| a look at the Linux port's progress and functionality.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/05/hands-on-google-chromium-browser-alpha-for-linux.ars

Another superb collection of Linux games

,----[ Quote ]
| This game does not use the Quake engine. It runs on Blender Game Engine and
| is available for all major operating systems. Blender is a powerful, popular
| 3D modeling and rendering graphics software, which was used to create the
| stunning landscapes and lifelike behavior of the characters in the game.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/linux-games-another-collection.html

Recent:

Chromium for Linux finally reaches Alpha build

,----[ Quote ]
| The Open Source project behind the Google Chrome browser called Chromium has
| finally established an official Alpha release and it promises to be a very
| lightweight swiss army knife once completed.
`----

http://softsaurus.org/pages/news/article/196/chromium-for-linux-finally-reaches-alpha-build

Chromium Hits Alpha Release!

http://d0od.blogspot.com/2009/05/chromium-hits-alpha-release.html

Browser wars 2009: Firefox, Chrome, & Internet Explorer

,----[ Quote ]
| So, while Chrome is faster and more secure and IE 8 is vastly improved over
| IE 7 and 6, the bottom line is that Firefox and its friends still give me a
| better over-all Web experience. And, when you're like me and you need to find
| information quickly on the Web all day long, that's no small thing.
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/browser_wars_2009_firefox_chrome_internet_explorer

Look out IE, Firefox, Chrome is getting much better

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/look_out_ie_firefox_chrome_is_getting_much_better