Re: Every one of you Linux "advocates" should shun and repudiate Spamowitz

On May 26, 9:22 am, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's what the fool claims onhttp://boycottnovell.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
>
> "Bill Gates Uses Malaria to Attack GNU/Linux
>  26 May 2009 :: The real purpose of the Gates family trip to Spain is
> finally made public
> "Microsoft had plans of turning children into its customers and vassals."
>
> His sham website is a collection of links to blogger idiots like himself,
> all spewing total nonsense.
>
> That you don't repeatedly call him out for what he is - a dishonest, silly
> piece of shit - speaks volumes about the type of people that use Linux and
> pretend to advocate it.

Every one of you Windows "advocates" should shun and repudiate DFS.

He is continually dishonest about comparing the problems of Linux
versus Windows, pointing to the large number of Google hits for Ubuntu
problems and glossing over the staggering number of hits for Windows
problems.  He does this in spite of the fact that the large scale of
Windows computers spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to
integrate and tune Windows to get an acceptable user experience, while
Linux users are on their own.

That you don't repeatedly call him out for what he is - a dishonest,
silly piece of shit - speaks volumes about the type of people that
produce, market, use Microsoft products and pretend to advocate it.

There, fixed that for ya.

Hey DFS,  you are not my owner.
You are not my spouse.
You are not my friend.
I do not post on your schedule.
I do not post on your orders.
I do not post about your selection of subjects.
I ignore what I please.
I post what I please, on my own schedule.  Just like Erik, just like
7.
I do not take your wishes into account when I post, nor do I care
about losing your respect.

The content of your posts mark you as an abusive clown.  It is obvious
that you don't apply any critical thinking when you come here.  You
constantly make childish gratuitous insults.

DFS, you are a silly buffoon.  Grow up.