Re: What is an Internet Troll?

Hadron wrote:
Goblin <bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Ezekiel wrote:
"Goblin" <bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4a1a69e9$0$31189$6d5eeec5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Terry Porter wrote:
Hi Terry!

What a great piece of text!  For me the troll strengthens my resolve,

Signed - "Goblin" an internet troll who never existed until a couple of days ago then magically appears as a COLA "advocate" and is somehow familiar with everyone's posting history and the history of this newsgroup.

"Goblin" - the nymshifting idiot who is the very definition of an internet troll.

Liar, Ive been posting on MS Watch and many other forums for a long while. Even my blog began in September 08..I haven't just appeared.

Why do you tell lies which ANYONE can so easily check up on?

Credit where credit is due : you read the standards and did your
signature properly! Thank you and well done.

Why did you think I omitted the "--" from the end? If you care to check one of my original posts you will see me say that I was intentionally baiting you. Thunderbird (since you wouldn't know) automatically includes the "--" at the beginning of your signature file. It was me intentionally deleting it.

The reason for this is an article (which I'm nearly finished and to be fair did tell you about before) so I hope you will make one last comment for me to include.

My signature is back to normal in the hope you will respond one last time.

Goblin
bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com