Re: Hey, Terry....

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Sunday 24 May 2009 14:54 : \____
>
>> I don't think it matters much.  Might as well have fun with the little
>> jerks.
>
> No, don't jerk them, it keeps them around. Groklaw too urges to ignore trolls.

I half-agree.  Having had a supreme jerk apparently go on and on about me
for months, even though I never saw his droppings, it is obvious that there
are cases where there are other motivations to keep the jerks posting.

So, if I come up with a good quip, I'll probably use it, even at the expense
of newsgroup discord :-)

--
Beware of low-flying butterflies.