Re: [News] Free Software Principles Pass to Other Areas

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Thursday 21 May 2009 11:44 : \____
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, wispygalaxy belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>>
>>> I can't put my laptop on my lap since it gets hot really fast.  I'm
>>> wearing
>>> shorts now- so it's out of the question lol.  :)
>>
>> You'd end up with a "Belgian waffle" look on your legs, too!
>
> Heh. I get that from my desks if I raise the chair too high.

LOL, I love fiddling with swivel chairs.  Back in the middle school computer
lab, we'd push each other's chairs and have races.  When no one was
looking, of course.  ;)

I have long legs and need to have the chair up high or else I'd slouch.  I
always make an effort to sit up straight.