Re: DDOS Attack on My Site

Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Fox in the COLA
Hen House wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of
Marketing:

> I have never seen his BS site. And I don't want to see it either. I
> suspect it's worthless, just like his dumbass worthless posts.

Wrote the bumtard tool, sock operative retard, net loon and life long
BUM BOYEE for Micoshaft corporation asstrotrufing to get paid to buy some
dope to hallucinate harder and scream personalised abuse on the internet
at strangers and Linux advocates in a Linux newsgroup. (TM)*

--
Fox in the COLA Hen House
Oh Balmer is my Pappy.

* This message is licensed not sold.