Re: Troll-Free COLA Stats: Saturday the 16th of May, 2009.

Terry Porter wrote:
> Homer wrote:
>
>> ngstats.pl version 1.31
>>
>> Written by Roy Culley.
>> Contributions from Mark Kent.
>> Modifications by Homer, 2007 - 2009.
>>
>> This report covers 741 articles received by this system to
>> newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy [1]
>> Toplist of Posters
>
> Hi Homer,
> Great to have your Troll-Free COLA Stats back again :)

Exactly my thoughts, so happy to see Homer again.

I missed Homer and was worried. So delighted that he is back again ;-)

Keep up the good work Homer, the Free Software community loves and needs
you. You are a great source of inspiration to most of us!

With kind regards,

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com