Re: Windows users - thieves and pirates

On Wed, 13 May 2009 02:35:19 +0000, Don Zeigler wrote:

> WASHINGTON (Reuters) -
>
> Software piracy grew last year, accounting for 41 percent of all PC
> software installed, with losses to companies estimated at $53 billion,
> the Business Software Alliance said on Tuesday.

41% and 53 billion.  Let's not forget, we're constantly told by the
Wintrolls that Windows has 90+% market share, meaning that all but a
vanishing few of those $53 billion are the result of Windows users
pirating software - that is, using it for free, illegally, rather than
using open source and getting the apps and even the OS for free *legally*.

And the trolls have the gall to call *us* "freetards".