Re: Gnote 0.3.1

On Wed, 13 May 2009 11:24:39 -0400, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Chris Ahlstrom was heard to say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Miguel de Icaza belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> What you have to understand about COLA is that not one of them actually
>>> contributes to Linux or OSS.
>>>
>>> It's why they are calls "freetards".
>>
>> They are the internet version of chickenhawks.
>
> Wow.  Miguel has no objection to Hadron's use of the phrase "freetards".
>
> Hell of way to treat your customers!

Apparently he works for Novell (according to a Wiki). I stopped using SuSE
when Novell joined with M$. And IMO it was a *far* better product when it
*was* SuSE, before being taken over by Novell. IIRC shortly after, SUSE 10
had some problems when they changed the application updating manager from
YaST to some other package manager, so I didn't take much pushing to
change to another distro.

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)