Re: Gnote 0.3.1

After takin' a swig o' grog, Miguel de Icaza belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

>> What you have to understand about COLA is that not one of them actually
>> contributes to Linux or OSS.
>>
>> It's why they are calls "freetards".
>
> They are the internet version of chickenhawks.

Wow.  Miguel has no objection to Hadron's use of the phrase "freetards".

Hell of way to treat your customers!

--
I reverently believe that the maker who made us all  makes everything in New
England, but the weather.  I don't know who makes that, but I think it must be